First, I have to use some fancy legal jargon.
By accessing the website at https://seewitheyesclosed.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In other words, don't download anything from my website unless I tell you that it's okay. That's super not cool and against the law besides.
2. Use License
Here comes some more legal terms, but I'll summarize afterward.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on See With Eyes Closed's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on See With Eyes Closed's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by See With Eyes Closed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Basically, you can view the content on the website, but don't download it, change it, try to sell it or pass it off as your own, decompile any of the scripts that I use unless I give you the code, take off copyright notices, or give a copy to other people except through a link to the website.
Here we go again...
- The materials on See With Eyes Closed's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. See With Eyes Closed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, See With Eyes Closed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
So, if there's an error with my website, too bad. It's a take it or leave it situation. However, if you do find an error, I'd like to hear about it, so don't hesitate to contact me.
In no event shall See With Eyes Closed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on See With Eyes Closed's website, even if See With Eyes Closed or a See With Eyes Closed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
If something happens to you because my website doesn't work properly, I apologize, but it's really not my fault.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on See With Eyes Closed's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. See With Eyes Closed does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. See With Eyes Closed may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However See With Eyes Closed does not make any commitment to update the materials.
In other words, I'm human. I make mistakes. Things I post might not be right, so take it all with a grain of salt.
See With Eyes Closed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by See With Eyes Closed of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Another way of saying this is that I can't be responsible for any other websites, even if I link to them, so use them at your own risk.
See With Eyes Closed may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
I may have to change this from time to time and I may not be able to contact you. But you don't need to worry about that, because you are only responsible for the terms as they are when you are browsing.
These terms and conditions effective as of 26 March 2020.